Informazioni personali

La mia foto
Dear friends, Thank you for visiting My profile! You're welcome! My passions are animals, beauty, fashion and food. You will find these things, surfing My blog! And, of course, you will see My lovely, sweet and lazy Mr Cat! Follow me and my friend Mr Cat on our blog http://elefantest89.blogspot.it ; If you are a Company, and you are interested in cooperation, you can contact me at elefantest89@gmail.com

domenica 4 gennaio 2015

Blue Color Bra on Casasilk


Happy new year to all My followers!
Today, dear friends, i would like to introduce Blue color bra  you can buy on http://www.casasilk.com/Deluxe/Silk-Bras-103991/ 
I will show you some interesting items, and I am sure that ladies will like them!





















Sexy Pure Color Push-Ups Mulberry Silk Adjustable Lady









Blue Deep-V Stretch Lace Mulberry Silk Lady Bra







Sexy Red Embroidery Floral Border 3/4 Cup






Overbust(cm)
Size
A Cup
68-72
75-83
70
B Cup 
73-77
84-90
75
C Cup
78-82
90-96
80
D Cup
83-87
98-105
85
E Cup
88-92
106-112




So,What is your favorite Ladybra?!
Have a nice Day!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento