Informazioni personali

La mia foto
Dear friends, Thank you for visiting My profile! You're welcome! My passions are animals, beauty, fashion and food. You will find these things, surfing My blog! And, of course, you will see My lovely, sweet and lazy Mr Cat! Follow me and my friend Mr Cat on our blog http://elefantest89.blogspot.it ; If you are a Company, and you are interested in cooperation, you can contact me at elefantest89@gmail.com

sabato 13 dicembre 2014

Silk Camisole set at Casasilk



I am sure casasilk 2014 Christmas sales will add the happiness to everyone, including Christmas underwear will make you look amazing, and you can buy sleepwear, underwear, scarves, sexy lingerie as Christmas gifts for girlfriends, you can also bought comfortable Christmas bedding sets as the best Christmas gifts for your family. Casasilk also supplies you a big surprise for 2014 after Christmas sales, you can save a lot from These 4 Christmas sales, so looking for big deals at Casasilk right now?



Today I want to show you some Silk Camisole set , that you Can Buy on Casasilk.


























Chemise
Size
Bust(cm)
Length(cm)
M
84
62
L
88
64
XL
92
66

Robe
Size
Bust(cm)
Length(cm)
M
104
65
L
108
67
XL
112
69

It is made from 100% pure and natural silk. 
100% silk ensures 100% comfort and fitness.
As all the size measurement is conducted manually, 
there may be about 1-3cm acceptable measurement error.


Click it  to see other sets!


You Can Find your favorite items Here http://www.casasilk.com/Deluxe/Silk-Cami-Sets-104275/ 
So, I wish you Good shopping!

4 commenti:

  1. Amazing!

    Xoxo
    Crystal

    RispondiElimina
  2. Vado s curiosare sul sito allora!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. sono tutti bellissimi, vado a dare uno sguardo al sito:))
    un bacione:))
    Rosy

    RispondiElimina