Informazioni personali

La mia foto
Dear friends, Thank you for visiting My profile! You're welcome! My passions are animals, beauty, fashion and food. You will find these things, surfing My blog! And, of course, you will see My lovely, sweet and lazy Mr Cat! Follow me and my friend Mr Cat on our blog http://elefantest89.blogspot.it ; If you are a Company, and you are interested in cooperation, you can contact me at elefantest89@gmail.com

venerdì 26 dicembre 2014

Plus Size Silk Long Underwear by Casasilk


Merry Christmas to all my fantastik followers!!!
Today, dear friends, i would like to introduce Plus Size Silk Long underwear  you can buy on casasilk.com.
I will show you some interesting items, and I am sure that ladies will like them!










 


















 














Size Chart

Cup
Underbust(cm)
Overbust(cm)
Size
A Cup
68-72
75-83
70
B Cup 
73-77
84-90
75
C Cup
78-82
90-96
80
D Cup
83-87
98-105
85
E Cup
88-92
106-112
90

It is made from 100% pure and natural silk. 
100% silk ensures 100% comfort and fitness.
As all the size measurement is conducted manually, 
there may be about 1-3cm acceptable measurement error.

Net weight:150g  





Choose your favorite Luxury Thermal underwear  

3 commenti:

  1. Molto interessante cara..non conviene nemmeno attendere i saldi ^_^
    Ti auguro delle serene feste insieme alle persone a te + care <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. sono tutti bellissimi:))
    faccio a te e famiglia i miei migliori auguri di buone feste:))
    un bacione:))
    Rosy

    RispondiElimina